7.5.15

SPOTTED: PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA


As part of my new attempt to capture the fashionable of London, I had to document this little beauty, my friend Beans. She's gorgeous and on this particular day was sporting a look so colourful I had to share it with you guys.



The Paris top is from River Island, the cardigan from Monki, and the leggings are from Topshop. 

Zooming into the accessories, she had this gorgeous velvet headband keeping her cosplay wig in place. That magenta colour was everything!


What I love about my Beans is that she can make a look like this work and work well. Who among us could make magenta hair look so normal and daytime friendly??


The boots are from River Island and although comfortable at first, they did start to hurt after a few hours' exploration round the city. Alas, tis the price we pay for fabolousness.

And this young lady sure is!


xxs
SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig