17.6.14

WHAT'S IN MY EVERYDAY MAKE-UP BAG

By popular demand :) Step with me behind the curtain and witness the scaffolding behind the magic (ha!).



Ladies (and curious gents), here are the contents of my every day make-up bag. I'll be introducing you guys to my 4 stage makeup approach soon but for now, I thought I'd share my usual suspects with you lovely people.

These are my current essentials HOWEVER I am not impressed with my current eyeliner so that will soon be replaced. 


Links are below and where I haven't been able to find the item online, I've found you lovelies a duplicate (aka dupe).


1. Concealer - Mac Select Cover-Up Cache Cernes, £15, Mac
2. Eyeliner - Rimmel ScandalEyes (not great), £5.49, any chemist
3. Face brush (dupe) - Slanted Kabuki brush, Sephora Paris, original brush no longer for sale
4. Blush - Nars Taj Mahal, £22.50, Nars counters nationwide
5. Eyeliner brush - H&M, gift but available in store as part of a brush set
6. Concealer brush - Bare Escentuals Light Stroke Brush, £14, Bare Minerals online
7. Eyebrow pencil - Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil, £2.99, any chemist
8. Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent, £3.99, any chemist.
9. Foundation brush - Bare Escentuals Full Flawless Face Brush, £24, Bare Minerals online
10. Highlighter - Kiko Soft Touch Blush (used as highlighter), £7.99, Kiko
11. Foundation - Cover FX Mineral Foundation, £31, House of Fraser


My next video will be my every day morning makeup routine. I've managed to get it down to putting on the essentials in under 5 minutes, more often than not whilst in transit. This morning, I did it standing up in the train isle! Needs must people, needs must.

Anyway, remember to bookmark the blog so you don't miss a thing! :)

xxs


SHARE:
Blogger Template by pipdig